Last year when Google released their two flagship devices Google Pixel and Pixel XL, they got a great feedback from their users as the devices have many amazing features and functions. As Google Pixel and Pixel XL are made by Google itself, few features like google assistant are limited to these Pixel devices and few nexus devices.
Google Pixel and Pixel comes with amazing UI which is quite different from other android devices, you can experience that by installing Google Pixel Launcher which is available on Google Play Store, But the main function which everyone wants to experience on their device is ‘Google Assistant’.There are several ways to get google assistant on other devices but most of those guide need your device to be rooted.You can check out our previous guides [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Enable Google Assistant On Android Nougat 7.0 / How to Get Google Assistant on Android Marshmallow 6.0/6.0.1 devices / How To Enable google assistant while installing Open Gapps
Google Assistant is personal assistant which comes preinstalled in Google Pixel and Pixel Xl.There is no official way to get google assistant on any other android device.Even Siri and Hound also got beaten by Google Assistant. Today we came here with an amazing way by which you can get Google assistant android device or non-pixel device running Android Marshmallow or above.
There is an app called ‘Google Alpha’ which you can install or any android device and can get Google Assistant on any Non-Pixel Device.
Download Google App 184.108.40.206 Alpha → Download (Google drive) / Download From Mirror
How to install Google Assistant on Any Android Device With Google Alpha
- First of all download the Google Alpha app from above.
- In order to install this app firstly, you have to enable unknown sources from play store which you can do by going to Settings -> Security, and enable “Unknown Sources.
- Now open the app which you have downloaded and install it on your device.
- Done !!
Setup Google Assistant
- Tap on Home Button and you will see a popup message saying ‘New! You just got the Google Assistant’.
- Tap on Continue
- Once you tap on Continue you will see again a message saying ‘Hi, How can I help?’
- Tap on continue again
- In next screen, enter your email address and continue
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.