Guide: How to install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow / CyanogenMod 13 (CM13)
Here we share the full step by step guide on How to install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Now you can easily install Xposed Framework on your Android devices running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow via latest The Xposed installer.Remember this is now in beta testing stage.A Xda developer is working on it.It worked fine on his Nexus 9 running on Android Marshmallow.Just Follow the guide below to safely install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
[su_box title=”Related Guides:” box_color=”#090be9″ radius=”2″]
- The List Of Best Xposed Modules For Marshmallow 6.0 (Must Have)
- List of Xposed Modules Working On Marshmallow Android 6.0 (Latest Updated)
- HOW TO INSTALL XPOSED ON ONEPLUS 2 OXYGEN OS
- Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 [/su_box]
What is Xposed FrameWork?
The Xposed Framework is a way to make system-level changes to your Android operating system without installing a custom ROM. All you need is root access.In simple words, you can MOD your device without any third party ROM.
This Xposed Installer is being developed by @rovo89 (Xda member).This will be working on all Marshmallow devices.He has released working build of this Xposed Framework this week for Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROMs
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Android device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
This is in its testing stage.It is not fully functional now but in few coming days he will release the stable version.But you can try this one on your Marshmallow device but take a proper backup via TWRP recovery
Follow the guide Below to Safely install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
How to install Xposed Framework on Android 6.0 Marshmallow/CM13
Step By Step Guide
- Make sure that your device is rooted and running on android marshmallow 6.0 / CM13
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ option. To do so Go to the Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- Download the right Xposed framework Zip file (Check your device’s hardware info then download the right one) and Xposed Installer.Move the file to SD card
- Reboot your device into recovery mode.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, go to “Install” section and select the zip file you downloaded from above download section (Framework Zip).Then swipe the slider to the right to begin the flashing process
- Once the Framework is installed, wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device
- Now install Xposed installer on your device (download from the download section above) and open the app after installation. Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 78 is active’.
- Done!!! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow 6.0 / CM13
- Now you can install any module you want
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂