In this guide, you will learn How to Root MMB29K Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.You can also root device running Marshmallow 6.0.1 MMB29M using this guide.The process is very simple and easy.You just have to Flash the SuperSu 2.61 via TWRP to get the root access
Google has started rolling out Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for most of the Nexus devices like Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 5x and Nexus 9.The Update comes with built number MMB29K and MMB29M.If your nexus device is running on any of these builds, you can now root your device.
Chainfire’s latest release v2.61 has auto boot Pachter, means users don’t need to flash a modified boot separately.Just Flash the SuperSu file via TWRP that’s it.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to safely Root MMB29K Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with direct download links.
→ Root MMB29K Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 / MMB29M
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Android device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
→ Make Sure that your device has TWRP recovery.
Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update Guides:
- [Steps] Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29K On Nexus 5 Marshmallow Official FirmWare
- [Steps] Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29K On Nexus 7 2013 Marshmallow Official FirmWare
- [Steps] Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29K On Nexus 9 Marshmallow Official FirmWare
- [Steps] Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29K On Nexus 5X Marshmallow Official FirmWare
- [Steps] Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29M On Nexus 6P Marshmallow
Now lets Root MMB29K Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
How to Root MMB29K Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
- First of all Download the SuperSU v2.61 zip from the download section above
- Now connect your device to PC then transfer the downloaded SuperSu file to the internal memory of your android device
- Now Boot into TWRP or any other custom recovery of your choice.
- Then Install/Flash the SuperSU v2.61 zip from TWRP recovery’s Install section
- Done!!!Now you have succeeded to Root MMB29K Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below.