Easily Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi 4A: The Redmi 4a is an entry-level Android smartphone. It comes equipped with a large 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~296 ppi density). The device is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Processor, having 2GB RAM With 16GB ROM which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. It sports a 13MP PDAF Autofocus Camera With Dual-Tone LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP FF f/2.2 camera. The rear side camera can take 1080p@30fps videos and can capture HDR and panorama. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery. It has all the connectivities options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, USB OTG, and more. For the price, it is one of the best devices of its time.
Like most of the Android smartphone, Redmi 4A also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi 4A while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI Version. Click 7 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developer Option. Now Go back to Settings > Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.)
- Now again go to Settings > Mi account > MI Cloud > Enable Syn and Find Device
- Now login to Mi Cloud Server to check whether your device is syn or not. If there are other devices synced with your mi cloud, remove them.
- Download Mi Unlock tool – CLICK HERE. Once you download the file, Extract the MiFlashTool Zip file
- Now Go to the extracted files and open MiFlashUnlock
- A new disclaimer page will appear, read it and click Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- Now boot your Redmi 4A to Fastboot/Bootloader mode and connect it to your PC via provided USB
- Your device will be shown as connected.
- Now Click On Unlock. It will show some warning, escape that. It will start the unlocking process automatically.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device. Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked. You can check the bootloader lock status from the settings.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below