Download and Install Android P (9.0) beta On Nokia 7 Plus: If you are Nokia 7 user, then we have a great news for you all. Google’s latest Android P beta is now made available for Nokia 7 Plus, which you can install from Nokia’s developer page. This is really a great thing as non Pixel users are also getting the latest Android.
The search engine giant has already released the first Developer Preview of Android 9.0 (P) 2months ago and recently released the 2nd Developer Preview. All the Pixel devices have already started getting the Android P beta update but this time other devices too will get the beta update of Android’s latest version.
Thanks to Project Treble, now non-Pixel users will also get the beta version of Android P on their devices. Previously this was not possible. Only Google phones used to get the latest Android Beta update. This is really a great thing for non-Pixel users.
Nokia’s 7 Plus which is their latest Android smartphone has received the Android P (9.0) beta firmware. The ROM is not fully stable and can’t be used as a daily driver. If you use your Nokia 7 Plus as your primary device then we recommend you not flash the beta firmware.
About Android P (9.0) Beta
Like any other beta releases, this Android P beta update has some bugs and it can’t be used as in daily life. If you are a developer you can install beta firmware to check who the OS is but if you a normal user, then we don’t recommend you flashing the beta firmware on your main primary device.
- This beta update is only for models TA-1046 or TA-1055.
- To check the model number, go to Settings > System > About phone and you should see the model number under “Model.”
- Take a full backup of your current files
- Make sure your device has 50%+ battery.
How To Install Android P (9.0) beta On Nokia 7 Plus
- Yo just need to enrol your phone into the Android P beta program, Go over to the Nokia developer page
- Once you signed in the program just follow the onscreen steps.
If you have any question regarding this guide feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.