Guide: How to download and Install ElementalX Kernel on Oneplus 3.Full Step by Step guide to flash the most popular ElementalX Kernel on Oneplus 3.
A Kernel is a very important part of android OS.Every ROM comes with a kernel.Users can also install a third party supported kernel on their devices.The default kernel doesn’t have loads of features but a custom kernel is loaded with features just like a custom ROMs.Flashing a kernel is same as flashing a ROM.You have to Install ElementalX Kernel via recovery.
OnePlus 3 was released recently and has already got TWRP and root files.The device also received the CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM.Now the device received the features riched and most popular ElementalX Kernel.This kernel is developed and shared By flar2, Recognized Developer over Xda.Now you cam download and install ElementalX Kernel on OnePlus 3.
After flasing the ElementalX Kernel On OnePlus 3, you can overclock the CPU, change the DPI, enable double tap 2 wake up, Swipe to sleep and many other features. which is just awesome.It is tested on latest OxygenOS
[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery (TWRP) installed on it.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root OnePlus 3
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]Download
Download ElementalX kernel for OnePlus 3 [icon name=”level-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
[su_button url=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588212152304251″ style=”flat” background=”#22143b” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
For features and more details about the kernel, please visit the Xda post here
How to flash ElementalX Kernel on Oneplus 3
- Download the ElementalX Kernel from the download section above
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Take a nandroid backup first.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now return back to TWRP main menu
- Go to Install section and choose the ElementalX Kernel Zip file
- Now swipe right to start the flashing process
- Once the Flashing process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! Your OnePlus 3 should now have the ElementalX Kernel
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂