How To Download and Install official Android Nougat for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus: Sony has finally started rolling out Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus.If you are an owner of any of these device, then you are at the right place. Follow the step by step guide to Update Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus to Android Nougat manually.
As you guys know this an official OTA update is now available in selected regions for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus devices. This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner. You can check for the update from settings –> about device –> Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region. It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus. This update is available for both single and Dual Sim variants with build number 32.3.A.0.372. We provide download links for Full FTF files for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. Now we have great news for Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus users. Here you can download the Android Nougat Full FTF files for Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus.
This is update is packed with all new Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, Manual Camera Settings, More advanced and Smart Battery Management, Improved, Vulkan API, Doze, Notifications, along with many other exciting features. Below there is Step by Step Guide for Downloading and installing Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus.
Steps to Install Android Nougat for Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus
- Enable USB debugging from Developer Settings
- Download Sony Flash Tool from above.
- Install FlashTool drivers.To Do Go To FlashTool –> Drivers –>Flashtool –> drivers.exe and Install Fastboot, FlashTool & Xperia drivers.
- Now, Download Android Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus from the download section above and Save the downloaded files in Flashtool –> Firmware folder.
- Then Open the FlashTool.exe
- Click on Flash device –>Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file which is stored in the Firmware folder.
- If you want the clean install, then Check Wipe cache, APPS_LOG, data and USERDATA boxes.
- After the firmware is successfully loaded, connect your Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus via USB cable after turning off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed.
- When your device got detected in FlashMode, the firmware automatically starts flashing, Keep holding the Volume Down Button until the Flashing completes.
- Leave the volume key once the installation process completes. And the Device will reboot into latest Android Nougat Firmware 32.3.A.0.372.
Let us your feedback on Android Nougat for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 Plus in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.