Here we are going to discuss how to How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root Letv Le 1 Pro (X1).Make sure you have a Computer.We will be using some Fastboot commands to unlock the bootloader of Letv Le 1 Pro (X1)Unlocking bootloader is the first thing to do, if you want to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro.Just follow the steps given below to Safely Flash / Install TWRP Recovery & Root Letv Le 1 Pro
Now Official TWRP 3.0.0 recovery is available for Letv Le 1 Pro (X1).It’s a great news for the users.First, you have to unlock the bootloader of LeTv LeEco Le 1 Pro then you can Install TWRP recovery On LeEco Le 1 Pro and in the final step you can flash the SuperSu root pack via TWRP recovery to get root access on LeEco Le 1 Pro
This guide is only for LeEco Le 1 Pro device running the stock Firmware (ROM).If you are using any other third party ROM then this method may not work.So don’t try on other devices and other ROMs.
If you have Letv Le 1s then follow this guide > How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root LeEco Le 1s x507
First, We have to Unlock the Bootloader LeEco Le 1 Pro.We will be using ADB & Fastboot command to Unlock the bootloader of the device.
→This is only for LeEco Letv Le 1 Pro (X1), so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Letv Le 1 Pro while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your LeEco Le 1 Pro device should be running on Stock Lollipop Firmware
- Take a backup of your important data
- Install ADB & fastboot driver on your PC .Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Now Enable Developer option.Go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”
How to unlock bootloader of Letv Le 1 Pro
→Read the Pre-Requirements
- Next, connect your device to your PC
- Open ADB & fastboot folder that you have extracted.
- Now Open Command window from the ADB Folder.To Do So Hold the shift key and right click on the mouse the in any blank space in that folder you will see open command window here click on that.
- Now Issue Followuing command in the black window.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now you device will reboot into bootloader.
- Now type the issue the following command in the command window to unlock the boot loader of LeEco Le 1 Pro.
fastboot oem unlock
- Done !! you just successfully unlocked bootloader of your device
- Now restart your device by typing following command ,
Now Follow the next step to Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le 1 Pro
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Letv Le 1 Pro (X1)
- First Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Letv Le 1 Pro
Follow this guide to Install TWRP recovery On LeEco Le 1 Pro using Fastboot commands.Guide > How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Now you can Root LeEco Le 1s x507 by flashing the SuperSu File using TWRP recovery
How to Safely Root Letv Le 1 Pro Via SuperSu
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and put it in internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode (Just switch off your device and the press volume down and power button simultaneously for 5 sec and then leave it to boot into recovery mode)
- Now follow the guide to Flash SuperSu Via TWRP to root your LeEco Letv Le 1 Pro.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your device is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.