Lineage OS 16 has now made its way to Lenovo Zuk Edge. Now you can easily Install Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo Zuk Edge | Android 9.0 Pie. The device has received an unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM. There may be a few bugs present in this built and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Lenovo Zuk Edge. Follow the guide to Update Lenovo Zuk Edge to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16 unofficially.
As I mentioned it before the ROM is an unofficial build of Lineage OS 16 which is based on Android 9 Pie source code. We are like to thank TELISH88UA for sharing the file. The available ROM file name is lineage-16.0-20181008-Art_Chen-z2x.zip and it is around 641 MB in size. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery. If you are a Lenovo Zuk Edge user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo Zuk Edge.
Lineage OS which was previously known as Cyanogen MOD is one of the most popular and used Android Custom ROM. The ROM is very lightweight and fast. It also has a better battery life compared to the stock Firmware. The available Lineage OS version for the device is Lineage OS 16 which is based on Android 9 Pie hence it has all the features of Android 9 Pie.
Now the device has received the most popular Lineage OS 16 ROM which means users can now Download and Install Lenovo Zuk Edge Android 9 Pie via Lineage OS 16
Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo Zuk Edge Features | Android 9.0
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Digital Wellbeing – We start off with the feature that will be impacting the smartphone usage the most. Ever since smartphones became mainstream, this will be the first time Google will actually be introducing tools to learn about smartphone habits and will also help moderate parts that require attention.
The users will get to see the amount of time they are spending on apps and will also get to set timers on such apps that happen to be addictive. App icons will turn grey when the user reaches the time limit.
- Adaptive battery – Just as the name suggests, this feature will learn the usage pattern of the user and it will help turn down battery consumption by restricting apps which are rarely used.
- Gesture-based navigation – This feature has become quite a necessity after the Android devices have taken to thin bezels and notched displays. The recent page can be accessed by swiping up from the bottom.
- Slices – This new feature will be providing app functions without actually having to enter them. In fact, whenever a user will search for a particular app, the search will prompt a few quick options related to that app which will make it really easier and quicker.
- Adaptive Brightness – This feature has got an upgrade where the device will remember the times you change the brightness of your device and adjust according to the time as well as brightness.
Above are some of the main features Android 9.0 Pie (Official Lineage OS 16.0) comes with. But there are much more. Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo Zuk Edge.
How to Install Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo Zuk Edge | Android 9.0 Pie (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.