Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo S660 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): Here we go, LineageOS official builds are released. Today lineage team released official Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo S660. As we all know after CyanogenMod is dead, the new LineageOS has taken its place. So all the CyanogenMod lovers will get all future updates in the name of lineage os. In this article, we will help you to install official LineageOS 14.1 on Lenovo S660.
Today we are sharing how to install Official LineageOS 14.1 On Lenovo S660. As this the nightly build, it may contain minor bugs and may not suitable for as a daily driver. This official lineageOS 14.1 ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. So this ROM is packed with all Android 7.1.2 Nougat features which include many eye-catching features and performance improvements. In this guide, we have shared the download link for full firmware. Installing the lineage os you can taste new look, improved battery life, performance improvements any many more features.
Follow the below guide to install official LineageOS 14.1 On Lenovo S660. To flash lineage os in your device, TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. As this the official update, it may contain bugs, may not suitable for daily use. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further. Follow the below guide to update your Lenovo S660 to lineage os 14.1.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Lenovo S660 Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to install official Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo S660
- Download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Lenovo S660 using your data cable.
- Reboot your OnePlus One into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash official LineageOS 14.1 on Lenovo S660. Guide How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.