Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Doogee Shoot 1 | Android 7.1 Nougat : The new Lineage OS 14.1 is now available for Doogee Shoot 1. Lineage OS 14.1 is a Nougat oriented ROM which is an awesome Nougat ROM, if you are planning to install a custom ROM on Doogee Shoot 1 then we strongly recommend you to install Lineage OS 14.1 because it’s safe and hardly contain any bug. Lineage OS 14.1 is the best ROM plus it will work amazingly on Doogee Shoot 1.
DOOGEE Shoot 1 has a 5.5inch FHD screen.It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It sports Dual Rear Cameras 13.0MP and a 8.0MP Front facing camera.It has Touch ID.It is powered by a MT6737T Quad Core 1.5GHz SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM.
LineageOS 14.1 For Doogee Shoot 1 | Update Doogee Shoot 1 To Android 7.1 Nougat
Lineage OS 14.1 is an Android-powered custom ROM, which is built on Android Nougat platform, the ROM has been getting more positive reviews by its users. The Lineage OS 14.1 includes all the features of Android Nougat plus this ROM is also compatible with root and root functions. With installing this ROM you can enhance your device’s performance, This ROM is Pre-rooted so you can enjoy the features of rooting an android device. Overall the Lineage OS 14.1 is the best Custom ROM to be installed on Doogee Shoot 1. We have prepared this guide in order to help you on how to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Doogee Shoot 1.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Doogee Shoot 1 – Download
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
How To Install LineageOS 14.1 On Doogee Shoot 1 | Android 7.1 Nougat
- First, download the LineageOS ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Nougat ROMs [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into LineageOS 14.1. That’s all you need to now about installing LineageOS 14.1 on your Doogee Shoot 1.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.