Here we are sharing a guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Moto G7 (Android 9.0 Pie) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Moto G7 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Previously the device has received Lineage Os 15.1 ROM Too. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Moto G7 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Moto G7. We are thankful to Recognized developer SyberHexen for the ROM.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM. There will be a few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage. This is the first release of this unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM For the Moto G7 so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Before flashing make sure to check the official Xda thread for issues. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Moto G7. Update Moto G7 to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
Moto G7 Features a large 6.20-inches display (1080 x 2270 pixels), an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 632 CPU coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB internal memory (expandable up to 1 TB via microSD card). The Moto G7 sports a Dual 12 MP (f/1.8) + 5 MP (f/2.2) rear and 8MP front camera with LED flash.
It is a dual sim device. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner which is really fast. The device comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with support of Fast battery charging (15W).
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Moto G7 .
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Moto G7 | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.