The all-new HBO MAX on-demand subscription-based video streaming service is only available in the USA right now. It offers a huge amount of content at a $14.99/month subscription basis. While the service ad-on can also be used on Hulu, YouTube TV, AT&T HBO, Verizon, DirecTV, AppleTV, and more.
Now, coming to the light, if you’ve already signed into your HBO MAX account and added the HBO MAX add-on pack on any other provider (TV), then you’re in the right place. So, if in case, you want to log out from all the devices where you’ve logged into your HBO MAX account, then you will need to follow some of the steps below.
How to log out from all devices on HBO MAX (Perfect signout guide)
For PC Users:
- First of all, log in to your HBO MAX account from here.
- Click on the Account Profile icon.
- Click on Manage Devices -> Here you will see all the devices where your HBO MAX account is being used.
- Simply click on ‘Sign All Devices Out’.
- It will ask you again to confirm the task.
- Just click on ‘Sign Out’ again and you’re done.
For Mobile App Users:
- We assume that you’ve already installed the HBO MAX app on your phone. If not, then do it now (Android/iOS).
- Next, sign in to the HBO MAX account.
- Tap on Profile icon -> Tap on Gear icon (Settings).
- Now, tap on Manage Devices -> You will get a full list of connected devices.
- Tap on ‘Sign All Devices Out’.
- If prompted, confirm the task again.
The same thing will be applicable for any individual device to sign out whether you’re using a PC or mobile device. Even if you’re using multiple mobile devices using the same HBO MAX account, you will need to just tap on the particular device to sign out the account. You can do it from the Manage Devices option.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.