In this article, you can learn How to update your Mi Max to Android Nougat. Xiaomi recently released the Android Nougat update for Mi Max china variant. Mi Max is the latest smartphone from famous Chinese vendor Xiaomi. This smartphone is packed with great specifications in budget friendly price.
This Android Nougat update is based on MIUI 8 6.1.1229 china developer ROM. This update will be rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users who are on china developer ROM can directly download the OTA file, install it and users who are on stable ROM should flash the fastboot ROM via flash tool. So, if you own Mi Max then its time to taste sweetest Android Nougat. This update is rolling out via OTA you can wait or you can manually flash via Mi Flash Tool.
To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. This sweet update is loaded with many bug fixes, Performance improvements and pack of Android Nougat features like Multiwindow Mode, Improved Notifications, Doze, Seamless update, Vulkan API, Settings UI and much more. Below you can download the latest Android Nougat fastboot file for Mi Max.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Mi Max Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download MIUI 8 6.12.29 for Mi Max 16/32GB
Android Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.29 OTA zip file – Download (Official)
Android Nougat Fastboot file – Download
Update Mi Max to Android Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.29
- Download the ROM for your Device from above link
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI 8 v6.12.29 Android Nougat ROM for Mi Max –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this latest update in the comment section below.