Here is our detailed guide on how to download and install/flash Stock ROM On Motorola One Vision [Official Firmware flash file]. This guide is only applicable for model number XT1970-1, XT1970-2 and XT1970-3. This guide will you to Unroot, Unbrick, Fix bootloop and Back to stock. Just like any other Moto devices, the devises stock ROM is very clean and doesn’t have loads of bloatware. It is clean and stable. This is one of the main reason for the device’s performance.
Android is an open-source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
If you own any of the devices and looking for the stock firmware, then we have got you covered here. if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Motorola One Vision Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Firmware On Motorola One Vision (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Motorola One Vision Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: ADB and fastboot
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Motorola One Vision
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Motorola One Vision ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Motorola One Vision
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Motorola One Vision
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Motorola One Vision
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
Download Motorola One Vision Flash File / Stock ROM
|QSAS30.62-24-11||August 2020 security patch|
|QSAS30.62-24-10||July 2020 security patch|
||April 2020 Security Patch|
||March 2020 Security Patch|
||February 2020 Security Patch|
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Motorola One Vision (Unbrick/Unroot)
Here is our comprehensive guide to flash the stock firmware a.ka ROM on Motorola One Vision
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
This is adb sideload method. For this, you need to download the right firmware file, install the ADB and Fastboot tool along with Motorola USB Drivers. After doing all these required things, follow the linked guide:
- Save the downloaded firmware into the ADB installation directory
- Open the ADB folder and click shift+right click and open command here
- Connect your device to PC and boot the device into bootloader mode by pressing and holding power button and volume down button
- Enter the following commands on to the command window:
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.