In this guide, you will learn How to download & Install the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 XT1069 [Titan].Motorola has announced the devices which are going to get the Official Marshmallow update.This is the list of the devices.Moto G 2nd Gen. is one of them.The Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update is not available via OTA right now but will be available very soon.
But today MarckozZ, Senior Member over XDA successfully captured the Soak test official OTA update of android marshmallow on Moto g 2nd gen 2014 xt1069 [Titan].For more details on the OTA Update visit this official Xda Post.
Thanks to him now you can manually download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA update for Moto G 2nd Gen and easily Update your Titan to Marshmallow (official)
Now Official CM13 is available For Moto G 2nd Gen (3G / 4G) Link to the guide is below
Now Root is also Available for Moto G 2d Gen 2014 On Android 6.0 Marshmallow Link to the post is given below
→ Download & Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto G 2nd Gen
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
→ The OTA Update is only for Moto G 2nd Gen (Titan) so don’t try on other devices
How to Download Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto G 2nd Gen
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen (titan) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto G 2nd Gen
For More details Visit the Xda page
Manually Update Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen. to Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Step By Step Guide
- First of all, Download the OTA Update from below download section.
- Then Put the zip file in internal memory, then reboot your device.
- After your device is rebooted, Navigate to settings -> about->Check for Update
- You will see a notification showing a new System software update system version 22.56.3 is available
- Then tap on Yes,I’M IN and select Wi-fi or Mobile Network and tap on DONE ! Your Update will start downloading.
- After downloading the update it will automatically reboot your device and install the system update.
- The Process may take at least 10-15 min so don’t panic
- Once the update process is completed reboot your device and check about phone and you will see Android 6.0 marshmallow there
- Done!!Now your Moto G 2nd Gen (titan) Should be running latest android 6.0 marshmallow