This guide will teach you How to safely Root Moto G 2nd gen 2014 on Marshmallow 6.0.If you are wondering why I am talking about Android 6.0 Marshmallow, then let me clear Motorola Moto G 2bd Gen 2014 has already received Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.The Update is currently not available via OTA but you can easily Flash the OTA Update via custom recovery to update your Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 to Marshmallow 6.0
We have previously posted a full step by step article on How to download & Install the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 XT1069 [Titan].Follow the Link > Download Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 XT1069 [Titan]
If you have already updated your Moto G 2nd Gen to Android 6.0 Marshmallow then just follow Step by step the guide to Safely Root Moto G 2nd gen 2014 on Marshmallow 6.0
Now Official CM13 is available For Moto G 2nd Gen (3G / 4G) Link to the guide is below
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G 2nd Gen while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen
- Make sure boootloader is unlocked (Important).Guide How To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices
- Download & Install Motorola USB Drivers on your PC
- Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
→ Full Guide to Root Moto G 2nd gen 2014 on Marshmallow 6.0
How to Root Moto G 2nd gen 2014 on Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
- First Install Motorola USB Drivers and Fastboot and ADB On your PC (Look at Pre-requirement Section)
- After doing all the above things, Now Press Shift and Right click anywhere in the ADB Fastboot folder and Click on open command prompt here.
- Now Boot Your Device into Bootloader Mode To Do So Turn Off your device and turn on by pressing volume down button and Power button simultaneously
- Then Connect your device with your computer via USB cable.
- Download titan-24.11.10-BR-boot.img special boot img from above download section and copy it to adb fast boot folder that you have already extracted on desktop.
- Now input the given command Below
fastboot flash boot titan-24.11.10-BR-boot.img
- Now reboot your device.
- Download latest super Su.zip file from the download section and copy it in your device.
- Then reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Now Install / Flash the SuperSu Zip File Via recovery
To verify the root status install Root Checker