latest Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM is available for Moto G 2nd Gen 3G/4G.So users can now Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 2nd Gen 3G / 4G (2014) codename Titan and Thea respectively.The ROM can be installed via any third party recovery like TWRP.Below we share direct download links to these ROMs with step by step guide on How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 2nd Gen 3G / 4G
The ROM is based On android 6.0 Marshmallow.The ROM is an official ROM & is developed by Team CyanogenMod.So it is safe to use.It is currently in Nightly that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.
So just follow the Step By Step Guide below to Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 2nd Gen 3G / 4G and Install / Flash them
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 2nd Gen 3G / 4G
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G 2014 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For Moto G 2014 (3G / 4G)
Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 2nd Gen 3G / 4G
- First Of all download Both CM13 and Gapps Files to your PC then connect your Moto G 2014 to the PC via USB (download the right ROM for Thea or Titan)
- Transfer both the Zip files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your Moto G 2nd Gen to Recovery Mode
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 Via Custom recovery (Install Section)
- Then Clear cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your device from Recovery Main menu (Press Reboot System)
- Done!!!Your Moto G 2nd Gen should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
*If your Moto G 2nd Gen is already in CyanogenMod ROM then don’t dirty Flash
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.