Hello friends! Today, in this post, we are going to share with all detailed information regarding the Official Stock Nougat ROM On OUKITEL K6000 PRO, and how you can download and install it easily on your OUKITEL K6000 PRO. This post is a must-read for all the OUKITEL K6000 PRO users who have been planning to install the official Stock Nougat ROM on their device. Once you have finished reading this post, all your doubts will be cleared as you can easily find the answers to questions like what is stock ROM, how you can easily install stock ROM on your device, what are the several benefits of installing the official stock ROM, and more.
There can be numerous reasons for a user wanting to install the official Stock ROM/Firmware on their device. They might want to update their device to the latest official stock ROM/Firmware available in the market, for getting the most advanced features, for getting the codes to create custom ROMs, or even for reverting back to the official stock ROM in case they don’t find the new update appealing. If you are an OUKITEL K6000 PRO user who is looking to install the official Stock Nougat ROM, then continue reading this post.
Oukitel is a huge brand across not only Asia but the whole world. It has released some exceptional models over the years. Its OUKITEL K6000 PRO comes with a 5.5-inch IPS display screen, MediaTek MT6753 processor, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, a 13 MP rear camera, a 5 MP front camera, and a non-removable 6000mAh Li-Po battery. It comes with Android out of the box, and its other features include fast charging, fingerprint scanner, dual-SIM standby, Bluetooth, GPS, and more.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has its importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about OUKITEL K6000 PRO Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On OUKITEL K6000 PRO (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock ROM.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock ROM which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of OUKITEL K6000 PRO’s Stock ROM
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OUKITEL K6000 PRO .
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade OUKITEL K6000 PRO .
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on OUKITEL K6000 PRO .
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Official Stock Nougat ROM For OUKITEL K6000 PRO
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Nougat Stock ROM (V24 – 20170513)
- Download Nougat Stock ROM (V26 – 20170830)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On OUKITEL K6000 PRO
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock ROM/firmware on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.