Just few days after releasing a major hotfix update OnePlus has again started rolling out a new update for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. The new update is Oxygen OS 10.0.3. Many users have already received the update. It is currently available in some regions and will be available all across the globe.
Currently, the new firmware update is rolling out globally over OTA in an incremental way based on Android 10. So, it can take a few days more than usual. The update brings November 2019 Android Security Patch to both the devices along with some additional fixes. We have provided the official Oxygen OS 10.0.3 update changelog for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
If you haven’t received the OTA update yet, then you can check it manually from phone Settings > System Updates > Check for update. However, if you want to manually install the firmware update, check out the full installation guide below.
Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA Changelog for OnePlus 7/7 Pro
- Updated to Nov 2019 Security Patch
- Improved System Stability and General Bug Fixes
Download Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro – Gdrive downloads (Xda Thread) | AFH Mirror (Global) -Full Firmware
- OnePlus 7 – Gdrive downloads (Xda Thread) (Global) – Full Firmware
Steps to Update Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA On OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
You can use two different methods to install the downloaded Oxygen OS 10.0.3 update on your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro manually. Both methods are listed below. But make sure to follow the pre-requirements at first.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain a 50%-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro users.
- Make sure that you have the latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your Windows PC or Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
ADB & Fastboot Method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. The USB debugging should be enabled on your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Make sure to download and copy the firmware OTA update file depends on the device model. Now, follow the linked guide to Install the update with ADB Sideload.
Local Upgrade Method
This method allows you to install the downloaded update directly from your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you’ve updated your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro device to Oxygen OS 10.0.3 version easily. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.