June 16th, 2017 – Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.Earlier we have shared the official Beta versions of OxygenOS for OnePlus 3/3T. But many users had reported issues of duplicate notifications, expanded screenshot duplicate stitches, color issues with app locker, and other bugs. As OnePlus company is always standing top on bringing new features and fixing the issues as early as possible, now Oneplus development team released OxygenOS Open Beta 18 and 9 for OnePlus 3 and 3T. This update includes new features and May 1st Security Patch. In this article, we will guide you how to install OxygenOS Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
Oneplus has released another official update to fix some of the bugs available in the previous built. OnePlus has taken this OTA update game to another level. They are now very consistent in pushing out OTA updates for their flagship devices.
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Updated OnePlus Community App to V 1.9
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches
- Fixed app locker
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open
- Fixed sending files with 3rd party apps via hotspot
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 18 and 9 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Please make sure you take a bit of time to fill out our survey on UX & UI here: https://goo.gl/forms/OvHAFhSItm7idDhB3.
And please remember to tell us about any bugs you may find using the bug report forums, found here. https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on Android nougat.:)