If you are a Xiaomi Mi A1 user then you can now flash the Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android Q ROM) || codename: tissot: The Xiaomi Mi A1 was released in 2017 with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and we are sure that the device won’t be getting the official Android 10 Q update, so users have to install third-party custom ROMs to try Android 10 Q on their device at least for now.
As it is Google’s Android One device, the support from the developers is great. The device has been getting all the popular ROMs. Now there is an unofficial but a functional PixelExperience Android 10 ROM available for the device. So if you are a Xiaomi Mi A1 users and want to experience the latest Android 10 on your device, then you can update it to Android 10 Q.
We are thankful to abhinavagrd_1129, Senior Member over Xda for developing and sharing the Android 10 Q-based Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Mi A1. According to the developer, the ROM is very stable and can be used as a daily driver. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 9.0). If you want more information about the ROM, then visit the official Xda thread here
- Mobile data
- FM radio
- Cast screen
- Not found as of now.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A1
- Download Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM (Official Site)
Note: You don’t have to install/flash Gapps as they are pre-included in the ROM.
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A1 | Android 10 Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM Zip file
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10 Q. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.