Now users can flash Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android Q ROM) || codename: daisy: The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite was released in 2018. At the time of launch, the device was running Android 8.1 Oreo and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie and we are not sure whether the device will be getting the official Android 10 Q update or not. So now users have an option to install third-party custom ROMs to try Android 10 Q on their device at least for now.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has a large 5.84 inches FHD+ screen. The display resolution is 1080×2280 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is powered by Snapdragon 625 coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. It houses a 4000 mAh battery. It sports a 12 MP front and a 5 MP back camera.
We are thankful to saksham_033, a Member over Xda for developing and sharing the Android 10 Q-based Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. According to the developer, the ROM is very stable and can be used as a daily driver. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android 9.0). If you want more information about the ROM, then visit the official Xda thread mention in the download section
- Mobile data
- Fingerprint reader
- Ambient Play
- Doze Mode
- *HW ENCRYPTION
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Note: You don’t have to install/flash Gapps as they are pre-included in the ROM.
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite | Android 10 Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM Zip file
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10 Q. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.