Realme C25s is now out of Realme UI 3.0 open beta. The device has now started receiving the awaited Realme UI 3.0 stable update, based on Android 12. It is currently rolling out in the Philippines with the firmware version RMX3195_11_C.01. The update is currently being rolled out via OTA in the Philippines.
The Realme C25s is a low-cost smartphone with Android 11 preinstalled out of the box. In February, Realme released the first Realme UI 3.0 beta update. Since then, people have been eagerly awaiting Android 12, which has now arrived. The Realme C25s’ UI 3.0 upgrade has a file size of 3.69GB, which is substantial. It’s not remarkable that there is a large download because it’s such a significant update
After applying the Android 12 software upgrade, users of the Realme C25 will be able to look forward to a lot. The most intriguing is Smart Theming, which pulls colors from wallpapers and applies them across the system. AI Smooth Engine, enhanced AOD, Smart Assistant Widgets, drama listening mode, game improvements, and more are also included in the update.
The Realme UI 3.0 and Android 12 update for Realme C25s is currently available in the Philippines. As always, the latest build is rolling out in a phased manner. So, it may take a couple of days to reach your phone. The update is also expected to reach India in the coming weeks.
*In India the update is available via open beta
Realme C25s Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) update changelog:
- The brand new design, which emphasizes the sense of space, offers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience. • Redesign icons using new tools to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to icons. • Optimize Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more realistic and optimizes more than 300 animations to deliver a more natural user experience.
Comfort and efficiency
- Adds “Streaming in the Background”: Apps in Background Streaming mode continue to play audio from a video when you leave the app or lock your phone. • FlexDrop has been renamed Adaptable and Optimized Windows: – Optimize the method of changing the size of floating windows. – You can now drag a file from My Files or Photo from the Photos app into a floating window.
- Adds Quick Start, a feature that detects apps you use frequently and uploads them in advance so you can open them faster. • Adds a graph to view battery usage. • Improves responsiveness of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, on or off.
- In team combat scenes, games run smoother and with a stable frame rate. • Reduces average CPU load and reduces battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes to display in the menu bar and in what order. • You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimize the automatic brightness algorithm to adapt the screen brightness to multiple scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimize accessibility: – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility features. – Optimize function categorization by grouping them into view, hearing, interactive, and general actions. – TalkBack supports multiple system apps including Photos, Phone, Email, and Calendar.