Now Lineage OS 16 can be installed On Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo) | Android 9.0 Pie. The Xiaomi device has received the official Lineage OS 16 ROM thanks to developer Shrewdroid. There will be a few bugs present as it is in its development stage but most of the important things are working fine. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Redmi Note 3 Pro. Update Redmi Note 3 Pro to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
As I mentioned it before the ROM is an Official build of Lineage OS 16 which is based on Android 9 Pie source code. We are like to thank the Lineage OS team for sharing the file. The available ROM file name is lineage-16.0-20191212-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip and it is around 559 MB in size. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery. If you are a Redmi Note 3 Pro user then you should try out the Official Lineage OS 16 On Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Lineage OS is the successor and redesigned version of CyanogenMod OS. It’s based on AOSP code and one of the most popular and stable Android Custom ROMs in the market for a couple of years now. It offers stock Android like UI with plenty of customization options that users can perform according to their choice. The Lineage OS also performs really well in day-to-day usage than any other Custom ROMs.
- Goodix fingerprint
- Media playback in the gallery
- Calls via BT headset
- 4k video recording in a standard camera
Now the device has received the most popular Lineage OS 16 ROM which means users can now Download and Install Redmi Note 3 Pro Android 9 Pie via Lineage OS 16
Lineage OS 16 On Redmi Note 3 Pro Features | Android 9.0
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Digital Wellbeing – We start off with the feature that will be impacting the smartphone usage the most. Ever since smartphones became mainstream, this will be the first time Google will actually be introducing tools to learn about smartphone habits and will also help moderate parts that require attention.
The users will get to see the amount of time they are spending on apps and will also get to set timers on such apps that happen to be addictive. App icons will turn grey when the user reaches the time limit.
- Adaptive battery – Just as the name suggests, this feature will learn the usage pattern of the user and it will help turn down battery consumption by restricting apps which are rarely used.
- Gesture-based navigation – This feature has become quite a necessity after the Android devices have taken to thin bezels and notched displays. The recent page can be accessed by swiping up from the bottom.
- Slices – This new feature will be providing app functions without actually having to enter them. In fact, whenever a user will search for a particular app, the search will prompt a few quick options related to that app which will make it really easier and quicker.
- Adaptive Brightness – This feature has got an upgrade where the device will remember the times you change the brightness of your device and adjust according to the time as well as brightness.
Above are some of the main features Android 9.0 Pie (Official Lineage OS 16.0) comes with. But there are much more. Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Redmi Note 3 Pro.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.[/note]
- Lineage OS 16 for Redmi Note 3 Pro (always download the latest version)
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 16 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 16 On Redmi Note 3 Pro | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram