Steps To remove ‘App is Running in the Background’ notification on Android 8.0 Oreo: We have already known that the latest version of Android, Android 8.0 Oreo has been released by Google last month and is currently available for most of the Google Pixel and Nexus devices. The latest version of Android brings many interesting changes and features along with it that bring improvements from the previous version of Android among many other things.
We have also seen that Android 8.0 Oreo-based ROMs which run on LineageOS 15 have already been available for most of the devices. Now, there is one annoying notification that is present in android oreo which has been troubling most of the users and this notification is ‘App is Running in the Background’.
This notification will be seen for almost every app and we also know that there are many apps running in the background on Android so it should be hidden. Thus in order to disable or hide this system notification from your Android Oreo running devices, we have attached the following two methods which should work to hide this annoying notification.
background on Android so it should be hidden. Thus in order to disable or hide this system notification from your Android Oreo running devices, we have attached the following two methods which should work to hide this annoying notification.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Steps To Remove ‘App is Running in the Background’ Notification
- First of all, you have to download this application attached below from the Google Play Store.
- Install the app, grant all the permissions and then the app will automatically check if there is such notification and automatically hide it
- That’s it.
- If method 1 does not work for some reason, you can try this method
- For this, you will have to download and install this application from Google Play Store mentioned below
- After installation, open the app and click on the add button on top
- You will have to search for ‘System’ and select the ‘Android System’ option and click on Ok.
- Done. You will now have this notification disabled on your phone.
Let us know if you have any problems, we would be happy to help you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page