So do you want to Root Fairphone 2 and Install TWRP Recovery? Well, if your answer is Yes then today you are landed on the right page. Today we are back to another post where we are going to show You How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Fairphone 2. Installing TWRP can be beneficial for the users as TWRP is not only used to install root directories but it is used as a tool to install the system files and update manually on the phone. Also, TWRP is used to backup or wipe system data, you can create a full or partial backup of your system files. if you want to install TWRP and root Fairphone 2 then you have to follow this guide. Root and install TWRP on Fariphone 2
Rooting gives you a full access to customize your device like you want plus it gives you permission to perform suspicious activities with your smartphone but sometimes it can cause damage so after rooting your smartphone use it wisely. Follow this guide correctly so to root your smartphone perfectly otherwise you may end up bricking your device.Rooting Fairphone 2 gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Fairphone 2, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to Root Fairphone 2 and Install TWRP recovery 3.2.1-0. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
What Are TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android
- Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Full Guide to safely root Fairphone 2 and Install TWRP Recovery
Guide: Root Fairphone 2 and Install TWRP recovery 3.2.1-0
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On Blu Life One X2 Mini
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your Fairphone 2
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your Fairphone 2. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Step 2: How to Root Fairphone 2
- Download the latest Magisk from Here
- Transfer the Magisk to the root of your SD Card.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- From there flash the Magisk which you have downloaded from above.
- Once that is done go back and reboot your device
If you have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.