Root Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.0: Users used to be very afraid of rooting their devices as there were not much development happeming at the earlier time of Android.But now things have changed.Most of the Android users love to root their device to get the most out the phones.Nowadays rootings is much easier compared to the earlier days.Rooting is such an easy task that it can be done by anyone be it a programmer, developer, or even a casual Android user given they know the proper steps. Once the user has gained root access, they will open up the doors to a wide range of features which will give them a lot of special benefits. After rooting, the user will be able to tinker with the settings, play with the interface, delete the bloatware, unlock hidden features which were not present in the factory version, and more.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) was released in 2015.It comes equipped with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.It is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core CPU which is paired with 1.5GB of RAM.It comes onboard with 16GB of internal storage with 128GB expandable memory via a microSD card.In the camera department, it sports a 13-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and houses a 2300mAh non-removable battery.
In case you are a Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M user that is looking for ways to root their device, then this post will be highly beneficial for you. In this post, we are going to give you a step-by-step guide to help you root your device within no time. But before beginning with the guide, we will give you all the basic details which you must know regarding rooting.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2016
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2016
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M USB Drivers.
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M On Android Nougat 7.0
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310M successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.