If you are the users of Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus and want to root your device without PC then this article is for you. In this article, we gonna show you how you can root your Galaxy S8/S8 plus without PC. As you know the Rooting android device will open a vast range of customization options so users are looking for different ways to root their phones. Here we will be sharing a simple step by step guide to Root Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Safely Without Computer or Laptop. Root Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Safely Without PC
There can be a lot of reasons why a user would like to root his/her device. Today, in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily root your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus safely without using a PC. Rooting a device is an incredibly easy job which can be completed within minutes if done properly. If proper care is not taken, you might end up bricking your device and it might be rendered useless.
If you are interested in rooting your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below To SafelyRoot Galaxy S8/S8 Plus without PC.
For Proper Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Root using SuperSu, follow the linked guide > How to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with CF-Auto-Root and How to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy S8/S8+ Exynos Variants
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device with just a click.
- These One click Root Tools are safe to use. Fewer chances of bricking the device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. Follow the step by step carefully to get your device rooted without any issues.
Note: Most of the newer devices (marshmallow and above) don’t support these tools, but you can check yourself whether it works or not
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone.Guide: How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging On Android
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android.To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process
How To Root Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Safely Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC