A Detailed Guide to root Moto G5s Plus Safely without PC/Computer/Laptop: Hello guys!! Today, in this post, we will give you a brief look into why and how you can root your Moto G5s safely without PC. There are hundreds of reasons why one would want to root their device and in this post, we will be telling you what all you can do once you have rooted your device. Rooting is one of the easiest tasks related to a smartphone. However, if you do not use proper steps, you might end up bricking your phone which will render it useless.
I’m sure you all must have heard about the highly successful and trendy Moto series which is basically one of the best mid-range smartphone series recently. Moto G5s Plus is one of the best models of this series. It has a wide array of exciting features and specifications. But there are still few users who want to root this device so that they can access an abundance of options to customize their phone.
If you are interested in rooting your Moto G5sPlus, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.If you want to root your Moto G5s Plus using TWRP and SuperSu/Magisk then follow the linked guide which is tested
Why should you root your device?
- You get the opportunity to install custom ROMs and custom kernels on your device and get faster and better performance.
- You can block ads in apps using the ad blocker.
- Uninstall bloatware and other pre-installed apps.
- You get the option to increase battery life and performance by killing the background processes automatically.
- Access to unlimited customization options to give the interface a new look.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: Most of the newer devices (marshmallow and above) don’t support these tools, but you can check yourself whether it works or not
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Moto G5s Plus Safely Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC
- Done!! Your device is now rooted.
If you want to install Custom ROMs On your device, then check out the best Custom ROMs available for your phone.Moto G5s Plus Custom ROMs Collection | Android Nougat and Oreo