Download and Install Stock ROM On Blu Vivo 8L [Offficial Firmware] (V0190UU): Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Blu Vivo 8L, so follow the guide carefully.Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Blu Vivo 8L Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
If you own a Blu Vivo 8L device and looking for the stock firmware flash file for the device then you are at the right place.The Official Firmware file of the device is now available for download.Follow the guide to download and install the Blu Vivo 8L Official Firmware
There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware.The main reason is to fix a bricked device.Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware.The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device.With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices.Users love to root and install these custom roms to get more features which were missing from the official firmware.But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Blu Vivo 8L (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Blu Vivo 8L’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blu Vivo 8L.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Blu Vivo 8L.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Blu Vivo 8L.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Android 9.0 Release Date and It’s Probable Name
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Nougat Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 7.0 Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Blu Vivo 8L Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM Firmware for Blu Vivo 8L – Download (Blu_Vivo_8_V0150LL_MT6755_V7.0.04.00_T7280_12012018.zip)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Blu Vivo 8L
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool” style=”rounded” url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”_self” bg_color=”#3cc150″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-play” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat