Download and Install Stock ROM On Doogee S60 Lite [Official Firmware]: Doogee is a Chinese brand which has established itself as one of the fastest growing mobile brands in the world. If are a Doogee S60 Lite user and for some reason looking for the stock firmware of the device, then we have got you covered. Finally, Doogee S60 Lite’s Official stock firmware file is now available for download. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Doogee S60 Lite Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Doogee S60 Lite Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Doogee S60 Lite comes equipped with a large 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixel s.The device runs Android 7.0 Out of the box. The device is powered by a MediaTek MT6750, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM. It houses 5580 mAh removable battery. The mobile has a 16 MP main camera on the rear side. It has 32 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card. Overall the device is a great buy as it has a premium look and feels. It has some mid-range specifications and features.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee S60 Lite (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- Doogee S60 Lite Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee S60 Lite
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Doogee S60 Lite ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee S60 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee S60 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee S60 Lite
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Android 9.0 Release Date and It’s Probable Name
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Nougat Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 7.0 Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Doogee S60 Lite Flash File / Stock ROM
| Rooting Guide: How to Root Doogee S60 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee S60 Lite
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.