Download and Install Stock ROM On Vivo V7 Plus [Offficial Firmware]: Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Vivo V7 Plus, so follow the guide carefully.Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Vivo V7 Plus Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
If you own a Vivo V7 Plus user and Looking for Stock Firmware of the device, then we have got you covered here.Now the stock firmware of the device is made available for download.Follow the guide to download and install the Vivo V7 Plus Official Firmware.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices.Users love to root and install these custom roms to get more features which were missing from the official firmware.But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware.The main reason is to fix a bricked device.Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware.The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device.With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo V7 Plus (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Vivo V7 Plus’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V7 Plus.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V7 Plus.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V7 Plus.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Android 9.0 Release Date and It’s Probable Name
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Nougat Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 7.0 Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Download the QPST
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Vivo V7 Plus Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM Firmware for Vivo V7 Plus – Download
Steps To Download and Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo V7 Plus
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
- After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now ait for the process to finish.Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Vivo V7 Plus .