In this guide, you will learn How to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL easily.Google recently launched 2 flagship devices Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.Both the devices share same specifications while the Pixel has a 5 inch display and the later one has aa 5.5 inch.
These are the first devices to come with latest Android 7.1 Nougat straight out of the box.These two phones are fully made by Google.Both the devices come with latest and greatest specifications.Google Pixel and Pixel XL come with The need Snapdragon 821 CPU which is first for any device
You have to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL, if you want to root your device or want to install a custom recovery,ROMs,Kernel & MODs.Once the bootloader is unlocked you can Flash modified system, boot, kernel, custom recovery(TWRP/CWM) or other .img files on your device.
Unlocking bootloader of a Google device is very simple.It is same for all Google Nexus and Pixel devices.You can do this by just issuing some fastboot commands.If you have a Pixel device or you are planning to buy one then follow this simple guide to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL Easily.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this tutorial
- This process will erase all your user data
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Google Pixel / Pixel XL while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL Easily
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL (Unlocked Only)
- Don’t try this on any other device than mentioned above!
- Enable developer option.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Android
- Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Take a full backup of your important data.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- A Computer is needed for this tutorial as it will be done via fastboot command
HOW TO Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- First, read and do all the important steps mentioned in the Remember Section.
- Now follow this guide to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot
- Done!!Bootloader is now unlocked
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.