We will be going through some possible way to safely Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A3. Xiaomi released it’s flagship device Mi A3 a.k.a Xiaomi Mi A3 a few weeks ago. The device has already received great reviews from the expert’s thanks to its camera, display and price. If you own a Xiaomi Mi A3 and want to unlock the bootloader, we have got you covered here.
The process of Unlocking bootloader veries from manufacturer to manufacturer. The bootloader unlocking method od Xiaomi Mi A3 is different from other Xiaomi devices as it is a Google Android One device. Don’t worry it is a very simple process, just follow all the steps carefully.
About Xiaomi Mi A3
Table Of Contents
The all new Xiaomi Mi A3 (2019) comes equipped with a large 6.0.8-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It’s an AMOLED panel. The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 665 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is another variant which has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 (2019) runs Android 9 Pie out of the box. It comes with clean pixel type Android UI as it is powered by Google Android One program. It houses a 4030 mAh non-removable battery and supports Quick Charge fast charging (18W). This is the first Xiaomi A series phone to have triple rear cameras. The Xiaomi Mi A3 (2019) has 3 rear cameras consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It sports a 32 MP front camera. The device has an under-screen fingerprint scanner.
Bootloader Unlock and Rooting
Like most of the Android smartphone, Xiaomi Mi A3 also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Mi A3 while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- First, take a backup of your apps and data.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot On Your PC (Platform tool)
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock the Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A3
A Simple Method To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A3
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC (Check the pre-requirement section)
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android device.
- Now Go to the ADB folder on your PC (It will be created once you installed the ADB and Fastboot.
- Open the Powershell window on the ADB Fastboot folder by pressing and holding Shift + Right mouse click.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB
- Now boot your Android into bootloader/Fastboot mode by issuing the following commands
- Now issue the given commands on the PowerShell window to check whether the phone is connected properly or not
- Now start the unlocking the bootloader of your device by given commands
fastboot flashing unlock
- The above command will boot your device into Android OS. Now again give command adb reboot-bootloader to boot your device into bootloader
- Now give the given command below to unlock the bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
- Done!! your device’s bootloader should be unlocked.
Note: Now you will see unlocked whenever you boot your device into bootloader mode.
If you want root your device, then follow this guide > How To Root Xiaomi Mi A3 With Magisk (No TWRP Required)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram