Samsung has launched Galaxy A20 as a budget device with decent hardware specifications. The handset has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB/32GB variant, a dual 13 MP+5 MP rear cameras, a 4000mAh battery with fast charging, and more. Now, if you’re using this device then you should receive a new firmware update very soon. Currently, the November 2019 security patch update is rolling out for the Galaxy A20 devices in South America. While the update will soon arrive in the rest of the countries. Now, you can Download A205GUBU4ASK2: Galaxy A20 November 2019 Security Patch [South America].
The November 2019 Android Security Patch level brings the fix for a major security vulnerability in the System component that could enable a remote attacker via a crafted file to execute arbitrary code within the context of a privileged process. It comes with a software version A205GUBU4ASK2 based on Android 9.0 Pie. There are no additional features or improvements available in this update. The firmware OTA update is rolling out via batches and can take some time to arrive completely. It’s recommended to check for OTA updates on an interval basis manually.
Check OTA Update
The latest November 2019 patch update with the software version A205GUBU4ASK2 for the Galaxy A20 is available in the South America region. As the OTA update is rolling out via batches, it may take some time to roll-out completely. You can manually check for the OTA update on your Galaxy A20 device.
Open the Settings menu on your device -> tap on the Software update -> then select the Download and install option. However, if you want to manually flash the software update on your Galaxy A20 device via Odin flash tool, follow the guide mentioned below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so kindly proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is charged up to 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Follow the guide -> Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging on your device. Guide
- Create a backup on your device. Check out the guide
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Download Firmware: A205GUBU4ASK2
How To Install A205GUBU4ASK2 Galaxy A20 November 2019 Security Patch
- Download the November 2019 patch firmware update file for Galaxy A20 from the download link above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Then follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the latest November 2019 patch update on your Galaxy A20 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram