Official Android 7.0 Nougat on MOVIC W5: MOVIC U Feel Prime was released in 2016, at a budget-friendly price. It comes with 5.5-inch 1080×1920 resolution display. It is packed with the 13MP dual-LED flash primary camera and 5 MP front-facing camera. It comes with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. MOVIC has finally started rolling out Android 7.0 Nougat update for MOVIC W5. If you are an owner of any of this device, then you are at the right place. Follow the step by step guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on MOVIC W5.
As you guys know this an official OTA update is now available in selected regions for MOVIC W5 variants. This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner.You can check for the update from settings > about device > Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region.It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android 7.0 Nougat on MOVIC W5.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Samsung, Moto, Huawei, Lenovo and many more devices. Now we have great news for MOVIC W5 users. Here you can download the Android Nougat files for MOVIC W5. In this article, We will guide you how to download and Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat on MOVIC W5. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further.Update MOVIC W5 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially in manual way
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of MOVIC Mix’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your MOVIC Mix.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade MOVIC Mix.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on MOVIC Mix.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Features
Download the Stock ROM for which the link is given below. Apart from updating your phone for the newest Android version, you can also revert back to the old version, by installing the Stock firmware. You can unbrick your device if you have bricked it using the stock firmware. If your phone has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware to improve the performance of the phone. This stock firmware also will not void the warranty of your phone.
Android Nougat 7.0 comes with a lot of features including App Shortcuts, Multi-window support, Restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image keyboard support, Notification prioritization, Enhanced doze mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support. etc .
Download Official Android Nougat Firmware For Movic W5
[su_button url=”https://www.needrom.com/download/movic-w5-7-0-2/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Stock ROM[/su_button]
How To Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Movic W5
- First, read and follow the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Now download the stock nougat firmware from the download section above.
Follow the guide given below to “Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat on MOVIC W5″ by using the SP Flash Tool, please refer here:
Keep reading this site for more updates on MOVIC W5