Steps To Install Stock ROM On Apro Star S5 (Firmware/Unbrick/Unroot): Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Most of the Android users think that Custom ROMs are better than the Stock Firmware as they are very clean and close to the stock vanilla Android. It is true, in some cases, Custom Firmwares are faster and provides a better user experience. But with time these ROMs become unstable and that is not the case with the Stock Firmware as they are specifically built for the device so they are very stable and manufacturers provide regular updates to enhance the user experience.
Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Apro Star S5, so follow the guide carefully. If you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Apro Star S5 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file which was uploaded is S9P_80L_WE_3GW_B15_EMMC_DDR3_64_8_HD_XXKJ_K41C3_APRO_S5 20180310-143724. The firmware is compatible with MediaTek’s MT6580 powered variant of the device. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop mobile OS.
Apro Star S5 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Apro Star S5
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Apro Star S5’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Apro Star S5.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Apro Star S5.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Apro Star S5.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Apro Star S5 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Apro Star S5 Stock ROM (Login Needed)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Apro Star S5
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.