In this article, you will have a look on the Best Android Nougat ROMs For LG G4 (Android 7.0 / 7.1 Nougat Custom ROMs): The LG G4 was released after the tremendous success of its younger brother, the LG G3. While there wasn’t any much of a design over-haul to it, it was still considered as a big upgrade, thanks to the more powerful specifications inside, and overall a much better experience while using it. It sported a 5.5″ QHD display, a 16 MP camera, 3 Gigabytes of RAM, the Snapdragon 808, and a 3000 mAh battery to power everything up. However, it lacks a lot of customizability options though!
Well, this is the reason why we were able to create this short article, listing down some of the best Android Nougat ROMs for the LG G4. Do note that this requires root access, an unlocked bootloader, and a custom recovery like TWRP.
The LG G4 is a really popular device when it comes to development, and with top-notch specifications that it holds, there is no denying that custom ROMs are the way to go on this device. Let’s have a look on some of the Best Android Nougat ROMs For LG G4.
New Oreo ROMs List:  Full List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs For LG G4 | Android 8.0/8.1 ROMs
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the following variants of the LG G4 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘OEM Unlocking‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Best Android Nougat ROMs For LG G4
(ALL ANDROID 7.0/ 7.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROMS)
CypherOS > Download Link
AICP > Download Link
Dirty Unicorns > Download Link
CyanogenMod 14.1 > Download Link
→ Follow this guide to flash the ROM [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
If you have any queries, feel free to leave us a comment down below! 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.