Download/Install Galaxy S8 Plus China Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update | Build number G9550ZCU2CRD4: A few days ago the unlocked China variant of galaxy devices have received official Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update and now the Chinese Variant Of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus have started getting the official oreo update.The Galaxy S8 Plus with model number SM-G9550 in China just received the official G9550ZCU2CRD4 Android 8.0 Oreo update.
This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in April 2018 which comes with April 1 security patch update.This update comes with other bug fixes and stability improvements and you should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Galaxy S8 Plus on Samsung network which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
Manually Update Galaxy S8 Plus To G9550ZCU2CRD4 Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- 0.1 Manually Update Galaxy S8 Plus To G9550ZCU2CRD4 Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- 0.2 Download Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-A730F) G9550ZCU2CRD4 April 2018 Security Update (China)
- 1 How To Install China Galaxy S8 Plus G9550ZCU2CRD4 Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
Galaxy S8 Plus G9550ZCU2CRD4 Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android version: 8.0
- Security patch level (SPL): April 1, 2018
- Baseband version: G9550ZCU2CRD4
- Region: China
- Network: Unlocked
Download Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-A730F) G9550ZCU2CRD4 April 2018 Security Update (China)
- Download G9550ZCU2CRD4 | sammobile
How To Install China Galaxy S8 Plus G9550ZCU2CRD4 Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Bixby (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining