In this guide, you will be able to Download and Install Huawei P10 Lite B191/B192 Nougat Update. Huawei turned many heads last year with their partnership for the best and the last ever Nexus device to exist – the Nexus 6P. Since then, Huawei has made a name for themselves in the budget as well as the premium market of smartphones as well. The Huawei P10 is a great example of their recent success, and recently came along the brand new Huawei Mate 9, the successor to the widely popular Mate 8. But today, we’re going to be talking about the Huawei P10 Lite.
The P10 Lite was released with Android Marshmallow out of the box, and has since been provided many little software updates to eliminate bugs and add some new features, and this proves that the company is keen to provide quality assurance even after an year has passed with the device being released. Well, very recently, Huawei also made the Beta version of Android Nougat available to the Huawei P10 Lite, and users are happier than ever.
This is an official update, meaning you won’t need to worry about any void warranty stickers. If you would like to learn how to Install Huawei P10 Lite B191/B192 Nougat Update, then look no further.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P10 Lite B191/B192
1) Download B191 Update for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-L01C432B191) –
2) Download B192Update for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-L21C432B192) –
How To Install Huawei P10 Lite B191/B192 Nougat Update
- Your Huawei P10 Lite bootloader must be unlocked
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Huawei P10 Lite
- Now boot your device into Custom recovery
- Now in the custom recovery, you will see couples of options.
- You have to flash the update.zip file which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Now flash the other two zip files.
Note: you can flash these files just like custom ROMs, for help follow the linked guide
- Reboot your device now.
If you have any queries regarding this then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Note: Image used in this post is not owned by use and is the property of respective owner