Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A3 2015 (A300F) (a3ltexx) | Android 8.0 Oreo: In this post, we will be telling you how to easily download and install LineageOS 15 on your Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300F). The LineageOS or previously known as CyanogenMod has come up with the latest update dubbed as LineageOS 15. Even though the official version of this update has not been released yet but the unofficial version has been made available on the internet for several Android devices. In case you have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300F) then you can easily download this update and upgrade your Samsung Galaxy A3 to Android 8.0 via Lineage OS 15.
Samsung has not yet confirmed whether their Galaxy A3 will get the official Android 8.0 Oreo update or not but even if this device does get the update, it will take some time as it is expected to receive the update in mid-2018. In case, you are interested in experiencing the latest Android 8.0 Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy A3, then you can follow the guide mentioned below.Update Galaxy A3 2015(A300F) To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage Os 15
One should know that this update is still in the initial stages of development, so the official build is yet to be released. This build is not expected to work as a daily driver. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. But, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A3 2015(A300F) (a3ltexx)
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300F)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A3 A300F | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.