Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on LG V30 (Development Status): LG V30 is the latest flagship from LG which was released in 2017 September. LG V30 comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box. LG is best known for experimenting with novel features, which makes users attracted. LG V-series smartphones are the best alternative for the large-screened Samsung Galaxy Notes with a second display instead of a stylus. But the secondary display only lasted for two products, now LG V30 is all screen.
With the release of new Android 8.0 Oreo, the parallel thing that happens is the development of the Custom ROM which essentially acts as a wrapper to the underlying Android version. It is expected that LG V30 may receive official Android 8.0 Oreo update by the first quarter of 2018, If you cannot wait to taste the features of Android 8.0 Oreo until its official release then you can continue reading this article. After the huge hit of Lineage OS 14.1, Lineage OS team started building new Custom OS Lineage OS 15. Lineage OS 15 is packed with all new features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
As the popular CyanogenMod collapsed, developers from the same team started new Custom ROM LineageOS. Lineage OS 14.1 is a huge Hit, it was installed over 1 million times in 170+ models. With Android 8.0 Oreo released last month the race to make the next customised OS has hit off. Google has always strived to make it every next release better than the previous. Follow the guide below to Update LG V30 To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”14″ bg_color=”#c4c4c4″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Best ROMs List [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]  Full List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs For LG V30 | Android 8.0/8.1 ROMs[/mks_pullquote]
Many devs have started working on an unofficial build of Lineage OS 15 For LG V30 and that may be released in few weeks, we will update the post with working link once it is available. This build may not work as a daily driver as you expect. As official builds are under development, you can wait until official release. But if you can to test this Lineage OS 15 on LG V30 and taste the latest Android 8.0 Oreo features. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 15 on LG V30.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- LG V30 Lineage OS 15 (Updated to Lineage OS 15.1)
- Stock ROM: [Download] LG V30 System Dump File | Stock Firmware/ROM
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for Any Android
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 on LG V30 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into LineageOS 15.0 Based on Android Oreo 8.0. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.