[LOS 15] Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G5s Plus | Android 8.0 Oreo: Moto G5s Plus is the current budget variant of Motorola and successor to the very popular Moto G5 Plus.it was launched earlier this year with Android Nougat 7.0. Motorola later released the Nougat 7.1.1 to the device and it is also expected to officially send out the Android Oreo update next year. However, if you don’t want to wait that long, you can install the Lineage OS custom ROM on your Moto G5 Plus.But as the ROM is currently not available for download we have to for few more days.
Android Oreo 8.0 is the latest version of Android and it was released last month by Google. As of now only the Pixel and the Nexus devices have received the official Oreo update. But many popular Android devices have been getting unofficial updates in the form of Lineage OS 15. The ROM comes with the default Android Oreo features like picture in picture mode and lockscreen shortcuts along with a few additional customization options.Update Moto G5s Plus To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Unofficial Lineage OS 15
While you can install the ROM on your Moto G5s Plus right now, you have to remember that it is still in the development stage. Also since it is not an official build, you might not receive updates often and there might be some bugs and force closes while using the ROM. But you can safely install it by following our instructions to experience the latest version of Android Oreo 8.0 on your Moto G5 Plus. Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G5s Plus.
- This is Only for Moto G5s Plus Not Moto G5 Plus.For Moto G5 Plus check this > Download and Install LineageOS 15 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Moto G5 Plus
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-twrp-recovery-and-root-moto-g5s-plus/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#301e5f” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G5S Plus[/su_button]
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15.1 for Moto G5s Plus (Now 15.1 Based On Android 8.1 Is available)
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/moto-g5-plus-custom-roms-collection-android-nougat-and-oreo/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″][20+ ROMs] Moto G5s Plus Custom ROMs Collection | Android Nougat and Oreo[/su_button]
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G5s Plus | Android 8.0 Oreo (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above links.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your Moto G5 Plus and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.