The Oppo sub-brand Realme has launched an entry-level budget smartphone in 2018 named Realme C1. The handset came with Android 8.1 Oreo on the top of ColorOS 5.2 skin. If you’re using this device and want to install the stock firmware on it, follow this full guide. You can Download and Install Realme C1 Stock ROM (Firmware File) by following the steps below.
The device is powered by Qualcomm chipset, so we will use the QPST Tool or QFIL Tool in order to flash the ROM. Currently, the Realme C1 users can download and install the ColorOS 6.0 based firmware that comes with a software version RMX1805EX_11_A.62 at the time of writing. It’s recommended to check for the official latest stock ROM version from the Realme Software Update page whenever you want to install the firmware on your device.
Why Stock ROM is Required?
Smartphone OEMs provide the stock ROM especially developed for a particular device model that runs smoothly and offers stable user experience. However, the customization lovers or a Custom ROM lovers won’t find the Stock ROM an eye-catching or entertaining at all.
As usual Stock Firmware always offers better user experience along with an updated security patch. Additionally, these days Android devices are also getting software updates at least in a couple of months. So, the device performance and new additional features will be included possibly. But some times, due to some unfortunate reasons, users may get stuck into the bootloop or bricking issue. So, it will be quite necessary thing to install the Stock ROM again on your device to fix most of the issues.
About Realme C1
It has a 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD display that protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Currently, the device runs on Android 9.0 Pie at the top of ColorOS 6. It has the Snapdragon 450 SoC (14nm), 2GB/16GB storage variant, a 4230mAh battery, and more.
The device sports a Dual Rear camera setup of a 13 MP (autofocus, f/2.2) + a 2 MP (depth sensor, f/2.4). While there is a 5 MP (f/2.2) selfie camera is present on the front side. You will also get Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, MicroUSB 2.0, etc. It has proximity, ambient light, accelerometer, and a compass sensor.
Install Realme C1 Stock ROM (Firmware File)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Realme C1 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool/QFIL
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme C1
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Realme C1 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Realme C1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Realme C1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Realme C1
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Download the QPST
- Install the Swipe Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Realme C1 Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM Firmware for Realme C1 – Download
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Realme C1
Method -1: Using QPST Tool
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
- After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now, wait for the process to finish. Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Realme C1.
Method -2: Using QFIL Tool
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer and Extract that using any unzipper app like WinRAR.
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tools, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.