How To Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 ON Ulefone Metal: Ulefone metal users get stuck in android version marshmallow and they want to root and add twrp in their device for installing custom Roms, So after this method you i ll not be able to get Otas.
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install cm 14.1 in Ulefone Metal. Ulefone Metal has really good specs as it is launched in July 2016, it comes with 3 GB Ram and 16 GB internal it can be expanded to 128 GB. Ulefone metal 5 inch HD display with gorilla glass 3, has all the common sensors( Hall Effect Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Touch Sensor, compass) inculding fingerprint sensor which is in trend on every phone. It has good battery backup(2 days at least).
The Ulefone Metal runs on Android 6.0.1 out of the box. If you are a Ulefone Metal owner then we have a great news for you guys.Now Unofficial CyanogenMod 14.1 based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Ulefone Metal. You can now update Ulefone Metal to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Unofficial CM14.1. Follow this guide to Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Ulefone Metal.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Ulefone metal.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Ulefone Metal (Android 7.1.1)
CyanogenMod 14 For Ulefone Metal → Download Link
(development going on)
STEPS TO Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Ulefone Metal (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Ulefone Metal using your data cable.
- Reboot your Ulefone Metal into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Unofficial CM 14.1 On Ulefone Metal How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Official CM 14 On Ulefone Metal. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram