Download/Install Galaxy Note 5 N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3 March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update: The Global variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has started getting the latest Security patch update.Galaxy Note 5 with model number has received N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3 March 2018 Security Patch.
.This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in March 2018 Security.The update comes with build number N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3.The update brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build.It also brings stability and performance improvements.Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
This update is only rolling out for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 devices.If you are Samsung Galaxy Note 5 user, you may have received the March 2018 Security Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side.Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3 Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Model: G920C
- Android version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build Number: N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3
- Android Security Patch Level: 1 March 2018
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Have more than 50% battery backup on your device.
- You must have the USB Drivers installed on your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device.
- You must have Odin installed on your PC.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3 March 2018 Security Patch
How To Install Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920CXXS4CRC1 / N920CXXS4CRC2 / N920CXXS4CRC3 March 2018 Security Patch
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Home Key (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.