This year OnePlus has released the much-awaited OnePlus 8 series devices with the flagship hardware specifications at a very reasonable price segment. Now, the company has launched a ‘T’ lineup device called OnePlus 8T which is the highest flagship device from OnePlus this year. Most importantly, the OnePlus 8T comes with Android 11 over OxygenOS 11 out of the box. Though the handset packs powerful quad rear cameras along with the well-optimized OnePlus stock camera app, some of photography lovers aren’t satisfied with the image results coming out from the stock camera app. If you’re also feeling the same, you can download the Google Camera (Gcam APK) for the OnePlus 8T.
Whereas the much popular Google Camera app is considered to be a third-party camera application for non-Pixel devices. But the image results are impressive enough for any Android users whether you’re using the OnePlus device or any other branded handset. The Gcam v7.3 is just lit for all of the mobile photography lovers who always wanted to click stunning images even in low lighting conditions from their devices. The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better color contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc.
While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more. We definitely want to mention some of the well-known developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, etc to port the Google Camera APK files for most of the Android devices from the Google Pixel models accordingly. Additionally, we’ve shared the Gcam 8.0 APK for the OnePlus 8T model.
Download Google Camera (Gcam APK) For OnePlus 8T
- Google Camera 8.0 (MGC_8.0.018_BSG.apk)
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK (Recommended)
- GCam 7.3.021 APK
- GCam by Arnova8G2
- Google Camera Go
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of the Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on OnePlus 8T
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
NOTE: If Camera2api is not enabled, enable it by using the following build.prop (works on few devices)
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.