Now unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM available for Sony Xperia L.Follow this step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia L.Follow the given steps to Update Xperia L to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP Custom ROM
Most of the Sony Xperia devices have received AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM and the latest entry is Xperia L.Previously, Xperia Z1 has received the unofficial Nougat ROM.There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for Some Xperia devices, Google Nexus 5,Nexus 4 and Oneplus One.This is really a great news for all Xperia L users who want to experience the latest Android Nougat 7.0 on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia L
Very Special thanks to XDA senior developer Agent_fabulous for releasing the initial build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Sony Xperia L.This method only works on Sony Xperia L with TWRP installed on it.So make sure that,your Xperia device has TWRP then follow the given guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia L.This will Update Sony Xperia L to Android 7.0 Nougat
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON XPERIA L
Step By Step Guide
- Download Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For Sony Xperia L From the download section
- Now connect your Xperia device to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia L How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Xperia L should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram