Now the unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM makes its way to Sony Xperia SP.We will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Sony Xperia SP.Follow the given steps to Update Sony Xperia SP to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP
Sony Xperia SP becomes the second device after Sony Xperia M to get the unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM.There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4and Oneplus One.This is a great news for all Xperia SP users who want to experience the latest Android on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Sony Xperia SP
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON SONY XPERIA SP
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For Xperia SP from the download section
- Now connect your Sony Xperia device to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Sony Xperia SP How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Sony Xperia SP should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂